- Achieve various individual sales / business targets to contribute the team performance
- Develop and maintain cordial customer relationship and provide quality customer services
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, marketing, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Prepare reports as maybe required
- Proven experience in Customer Service preferably in banks or any financing company.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or a related field
- Pre-screening loan applications
- Evaluating clients’ financial information and calculating risk ratios
- Review loan requests
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Utilize professional judgment to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
- Prepare reports as maybe required
- Preferably with work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan/Account Officer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Achieving established goals/ sales target
- Actively seek out clients
- Develop working relationships with target prospects and clients.
- Represent the company in utmost level of service.
- Willing to do field works most of the time.
- Good communication skills
- With experience in sales.
- With experience in online marketing.
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
- With experience in doing call- outs to clients to follow- up pending document/s.
- With experience in handling clients/ customers inquiries.
- Assessing credit worthiness of existing or prospective clients.
- Examining financial transactions and credit history case by case.
- Completing ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and creating projections
- Deliver a multidimensional perspective on the investment outlook in an accessible and informative manner.
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved
- Carefully analyze data and produce clear and objective reports .
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance.
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines.
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis.
- Draft models of credit information that predicts trends and patterns.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably less than 1 year experience specialized in Banking/ Financial Services or equivalent.